Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Seen that before, but never read the article too. One thing i like about that video is it really lets you hear the bike, tho it may be because the pipes are TORs. At least thats what i got from the article. They are offering both short and long tors, the longs looking like the stockers, so they could be. I plan on TORS anyways so glad to hear that exhaust note is loud enough for my tases. And by the way, it sounds awesome. Has a sort of hot rod car sorta tone. maybe a bit like the cobra they compare it to in the article. Love it !

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seen that before, but never read the article too. One thing i like about that video is it really lets you hear the bike, tho it may be because the pipes are TORs. At least thats what i got from the article. They are offering both short and long tors, the longs looking like the stockers, so they could be. I plan on TORS anyways so glad to hear that exhaust note is loud enough for my tases. And by the way, it sounds awesome. Has a sort of hot rod car sorta tone. maybe a bit like the cobra they compare it to in the article. Love it !
It does sound good, and looks like it will handle pretty well for a cruiser too.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
I demo\'d a R3 and that thing handled surprisingly well for what it is. So i think the much lower sleeker and shorter (actually slightly shorter wheelbase than a speedmaster) Tbird will be more than just a good handler for what it is.I think it\'s going to handle amazingly for what it is. I believe that so much that i\'m willing to buy one w/o a test ride even with the fact handling is extremely important to me. i spend a lot of time in the pines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts