Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished the rear o the S3...I installed a MotoFab undertail with an LED tag light and some LP LED blinkers that attach to the tag. I found that I needed to put some spacers (a couple of washers) between the undertail and the MotoFab part. It was penching the wires that fed up through the tail. I also put sone spacers under the LED tag light and it lights up the tag better. It's a very clean set-up! It was dark when I finished...I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow...

[ This message was edited by: GrahamC on 2006-11-30 17:45 ]

·
Registered
700 Posts
I couldn't help but notice that you have roulette green, wise decision.

·
Registered
583 Posts
oooooooh, aaaaaaaaaah i likey, brings the urge to do a bunch of blue led under my subframe back,,
just ,,,, neeed,,,,,,,,,,to ,,,,,,,,,,,,resist,,,,,,,,,,the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bling,

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
A fine job. Now get some green LEDs to go under the tank so's it glows in there :-D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks good, but the Blue LED's have melted your License Plate lettering... :hammer:

Just kidding....looks awesome.

I have the same set-up and it's great. An excellent product.

JOHN

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
Nice work GrahamC. Great job

Yes, the blinkers working,,, oh, no it's not,,, oh, there is is,, oh, no it's not

·
Registered
37 Posts
I feel a flashback coming on pretty strong with that last pic(cue "Riders on the Storm" and some incense.) But seriously, it's like, totally groovy.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
That is nice. Glad things are getting back together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts