Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
man Graham, that green looks good! :-D Very nice look'n bike, now all ya need is a set of pipes that does away with that midpipe! :wink: :-D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats Graham, thats a sweet color. I'm curious as well to hear how you like the fender eliminator kit and how easy it was to install.

Cheap, by midpipe do you mean the two into one section? Or is it the shiny bit that covers it near the pegs that offends you? Heard a lot of people say how much they hate the midpipe but for what reason, looks, sound, all ? I may be the only owner on the planet who doesn't hate the way his stock pipes look, and my old triple had a carbon high pipe. To me those shields on the stock pipes add some detail to an otherwise spartan tail section and balance the bike out visually. Or I could be full of *****.

I do hate the fender though.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-01 13:07, Endoz wrote:

Cheap, by midpipe do you mean the two into one section? Or is it the shiny bit that covers it near the pegs that offends you?
Yeah, basically that big cover on the midpipe just seems ugly to me. Of course, the 05-06's isn't that much better, they had a ugly casting down there where that shield is. The main reason I changed mine is basically looks, but I think ya gain a bit of performance also. :-D

·
Registered
178 Posts
GrahamC,

Careful here if you post pics like that and I drool on your new green macheeen it may look funny with white slobber all over it.

Thats a great color for sure.

My questions are on the tail blinkers on the plate as well. How do you like? Who makes them? Price? Sorry if this has been asked just havent seen them before myself. Is MotoFab just the Fender kit or did it come with those specific blinkers?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those that asked...
The MotoFab kit is a very easy install and is high quality. The tag blinkers are from LP. They were only $29.00 and are not very good quality, but they will do untill I get my 3 into 1 and I move the stock bliners to the exhaust mount holes.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On 2006-12-01 14:35, cheapbastard wrote:

just outta curiousity Graham, what 3 into 1 ya talk'n about? :-D
The new one from Arrow... :cool:

[ This message was edited by: GrahamC on 2006-12-01 20:41 ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts