Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictured are some of the 'Welshrob Groupies' who turned up hoping to catch a glimpse of me and entice me back to their motel room for some 3 way action. I declined, of course, being a happily married man. The price of fame...





The open day was a great success and the entire Triumph demo fleet was there and some demo MV Agustas as well. The young ladies manned the barbeque and the shop took orders for 8 new Triumphs. I had organised a short RAT ride out from 2-5pm in the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland, attended by 9 Triumphs. The dealership gave me an S3 to do the ride on with the instruction 'Do what you want with it, it`s not ours.' It helped me to unleash the 'inner hooligan!' Their cunning plan obviously worked, because after spending the w/end on the demo S3, I ordered a brand new one today, not telling you what colour, though. Free bottle of bundy if you guess right!





More pics if you are interested...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Damned splendid willpower. Well done Rob!
Your new bike has got to be green, as on the Welsh flag and all prize leeks. Sounds the business whatever colour. Enjoy it when it comes. Should save you money on front tyres; won't be on the ground much!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,111 Posts
On 2006-11-20 07:17, welshrob wrote:
I ordered a brand new one today, not telling you what colour, though. Free bottle of bundy if you guess right!
White ?

If your missus won't do the pillion thing with you anymore, how about asking chicky 1 & 2 to come along??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
"I declined, of course, being a happily married man"

I don't think I would have declined. I'm happily married but if two lovlies like those would be willing to have a go-a-round with a 58 year old Triumphista, my wife would understand, God love 'er. :-D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,566 Posts
On 2006-11-20 07:17, welshrob wrote:
Pictured are some of the 'Welshrob Groupies' who turned up hoping to catch a glimpse of me and entice me back to their motel room for some 3 way action. I declined, of course, being a happily married man. The price of fame...

The open day was a great success and the entire Triumph demo fleet was there and some demo MV Agustas as well. The young ladies manned the barbeque and the shop took orders for 8 new Triumphs. I had organised a short RAT ride out from 2-5pm in the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland, attended by 9 Triumphs. The dealership gave me an S3 to do the ride on with the instruction 'Do what you want with it, it`s not ours.' It helped me to unleash the 'inner hooligan!' Their cunning plan obviously worked, because after spending the w/end on the demo S3, I ordered a brand new one today, not telling you what colour, though. Free bottle of bundy if you guess right!
Bloody hell Rob, how can you get an S3 now and leave such lovelies standing waving good bye! :) ...... yeah yeah, I know you're the committed married type :-D

Sounds a great day and a good dealer. Enjoy the S3 my guess for an 06 is fusion white. If it's an 07 then black.

Russ
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,566 Posts
On 2006-11-20 22:20, omaz wrote:
"I declined, of course, being a happily married man"

I don't think I would have declined. I'm happily married but if two lovlies like those would be willing to have a go-a-round with a 58 year old Triumphista, my wife would understand, God love 'er. :-D
Bastard!!! I'm a happily married man but my bike is my sex substitute - I don't get any so I go for a ride - well that's what I tell the missus :-D

Russ :hammer:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top