Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 30,000 miles on my 06 rocket, bought jan. 24, 07. who out here has put the most miles on one of these beasts?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wonder how many miles I would have, had I not spent half of the last two years in mexico, where I am now. I will be back riding the 25th, though.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Wow! Thats 12 rear tires! 26k here on a July 06 Classic. Congrats Ugarte!
I get about 8k per tire, I think it will be 8 rear tires when I install the next one at 60k, but still...............ouch! Thats about 1700 bucks in rear tires alone plus mounting and balancing.

Its worth it though, what a bike!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I get about 8k per tire, I think it will be 8 rear tires when I install the next one at 60k, but still...............ouch! Thats about 1700 bucks in rear tires alone plus mounting and balancing.

Its worth it though, what a bike!
Yes it is! Speaking of rear tires, I've been buying mine from Ron Ayers and right now the price is $184 for the Metzler. They are also offering free shipping for the holidays as well.
Hard to beat.

http://www.ronayers.com/catalogs/tires/parts.cfm?secid=4&type=66

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
I'm glad to see we're all still adhering to the policy of "every thread a tire thread"... :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm waiting to sign the deal on a new 08 R3 Tourer. I know it doesn't count but I've got 220,000 miles on BMWs before making the switch to Triumph. I hope to be on the road with my new bike withing a week. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm waiting to sign the deal on a new 08 R3 Tourer. I know it doesn't count but I've got 220,000 miles on BMWs before making the switch to Triumph. I hope to be on the road with my new bike withing a week. :)
Great BIKER !!!..with compliments..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts