1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11 Posts
What are your thoughts on the the flyscreen? You are cruisin at some spirited speeds and wondered if the flyscreen made a difference.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Using the gopro

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fly screen.works

Sent from my motorcycle while riding.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Whats up with these flickering tail lights I see on US videos all the time, is it a legal thing or just a common mod?

And yes cool vid indeed

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Some people make them flash like that it is not a requirement, just something people do to bring more attention to their braking.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats up with these flickering tail lights I see on US videos all the time, is it a legal thing or just a common mod?

And yes cool vid indeed
Its a common mod. But surprisingly that feature is STOCK on the BMW s1000rr in the USA at least.

hooligan 4 life

·
Registered
961 Posts
Pretty flat around there huh? And good lord, the number of bicycles! :eek:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah next week I'll be in the hills

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
280 Posts
That's all well and good until you plow into someone at 115 mph, which is at a minimum 45 mph over the speed limit. I know, I know...it'll never happen to you.

We don't own the roads.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Got twistys? you must really wear out the center of your tires on such straight roads.

·
Registered
29 Posts

And yes cool vid indeed
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110919003338AAsamhs

LED lights often flicker on video b/c they sometimes emit light in pulses. These pulses aren't visible to the naked eye, but can be captured on camera.

I know that CA state law allows for brake light flashers -- they make your brake lights flash for the first 3 seconds they're applied.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Some people make them flash like that it is not a requirement, just something people do to bring more attention to their braking.

Certainly draws your eye - here in the UK flashing lights are quite common on pedal powered bicycles and I don't believe legal. First time I've seen it on a motorbike .......... looks good!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Its a common mod. But surprisingly that feature is STOCK on the BMW s1000rr in the USA at least.

hooligan 4 life
It may be fine for the USA but I can imagine an army of EU bureaucrats and the UK agencies all getting themselves into compliance meltdown over that sort of 'innovation'. No we don't want any of that sort of non-compliance here!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts