Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Hey guys in Montreal! I'm taking my final exam Wednesday!! I'd really enjoy a small ride today if anyone is up for it. @Pastaman maybe?

on tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Montreal, and Pastaman, thank you for pointing me here, we met at Moto international, you had your SideCar!

Will ride anytime (also less risky than riding alone with my learners:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very, very nice bike that you have there. How do you like the Corbin seat?
Thank you, I can't give you an objective opinion yet, seat arrived this week, has not been 'tested' yet. But first impressions, liking the back support, specially while opening throttle, and feels more comfortable to sit in, even if more firm...if that makes sense.

I will report back

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Heading for a little ride in town right now. I'll check my mail in 30minutes and I can meet you wherever you like. Need to be back home by 11:30 though.

on tapatalk

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Hey guys! Can you believe it, it's now January 46th ! Only a couple thousands of days before spring!! Hold on!

on tapatalk

Reactions: Pastaman

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey guys! Can you believe it, it's now January 46th ! Only a couple thousands of days before spring!! Hold on!

on tapatalk
Ha! Good one!

I know exactly what you mean... as does everyone else up here in the great white north. I don't even have a garage to go out to, so I can sit on my bike—my ride is miles away. I'm not sure if that makes it more or less painful...

Memories:

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
As a former Montrealer living in Toronto and owning a Thruxton , I'll have to ride to Mtl this summer and meet up with you guys, salut.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Without pics, you will tell me it never happened so here it is.
First ride of the season, organized by the Mammouths in St-Véronique, 200 kms north of Montreal.
Departure from Montreal saturday AM with a -15°C, return sunday PM. A fantastic week-end with a great group on 3 and 2 wheels !

101 - 120 of 130 Posts