103 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I might be there as well, with my Dad and his Royal Venture

Using Tapatalk on Android.

Reactions: Pastaman

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone here a pure-triumph.com "rewards" customer?

They currently have a 20% off sale... 10% off all accessories and rewards customers get an extra 10% off as per usual.
I was looking to order some things and have a US credit card... I was wondering if I could use a rewards customers' account to take advantage of the extra 10% off. It would be much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
If anyone was up for a short evening ride, I wouldn't say no!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I think I might @prashant, still need to confirm the best timeframe, probably morning.. it's been a full week since I had a chance to ride at all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Frank, I actually had to give up my ontario licence and they only gave me a learners in quebec since I only had a learners in ontario. But Ontario doesn't have the ridiculous accompanying rider law. So this Saturday, I guess both of us will need to ride with someone more experienced..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Frank, I actually had to give up my ontario licence and they only gave me a learners in quebec since I only had a learners in ontario. But Ontario doesn't have the ridiculous accompanying rider law. So this Saturday, I guess both of us will need to ride with someone more experienced..

@prashant and @isabellf I can't on saturday morning but may have an opening around 3-4PM. Will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
So, @prashant, did you enjoy your ride? I ended up doing 140km through the 138 343 158 125 later on Saturday. It was quite nice, although the 158 is a bit boring...

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you want some entertainment this week end, come to La Brocante in Henryville. Tout un évènement moto!
I'll be there both days. Free access & camping on site.
Several dealers (Goulet, BMW, Suzuki etc...), bike demo & trial, workshops, marché aux puces. Clockwork will be there too. Concert & mechoui on saturday night (35$).

Link http://brocantemoto.com/

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Thanks @Pastaman but I'm taking my fishing gear to the lake this weekend.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Pastaman

·
Registered
319 Posts
So, Pastaman, how was the event in Henryville this past weekend? Unfortunately I was working all weekend, but I did pass the info along to a few guys that I ride with... I have no idea whether or not they made the trip down or not.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
71 Posts
So, Pastaman, how was the event in Henryville this past weekend? Unfortunately I was working all weekend, but I did pass the info along to a few guys that I ride with... I have no idea whether or not they made the trip down or not.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
It was great! Arrived there on friday PM (I was helping as a volunteer in charge of the sidecar section), set up my camp and enjoyed every activities. The weather was so-so, a bit of rain but nothing major. But I'm sure we would have seen more people if it had been sunny and 25C. Saturday, the parking was almost full (~150 bikes), a lot of things to do and see. The trial demo was amazing, the mechoui and concert excellent, great party! I had a chance to try bikes also and see some motorcycle gears and accessories made in QC. Bought a used Gerbing heated liner & controller at a good price.
Highly recommended event and a great opportunity to meet new faces. Among others, I have met the guys of the Mammouths group, great people, will do the winter ride & camping in the "yourte" with them next year! http://www.les-mammouths.com/#!accueil/mainPage

Thierry and Laurence (the organizers of la Brocante) are great & generous hosts! The event will be back next year :wink2:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Anyone up for a ride tonight? 7ish - 9ish ? I'd need a pick-up thought since I'm am apprentice.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just came back from a Montreal-Natashquan round trip with the Tiger. ~2700 kms of pure fun and beautiful landscape. Had a blast, went to the end of road 138 (the last 50 kms section is a gravel road), it felt like being at the end of the world. I highly recommend this trip, the St-Lawrence north-shore is amazing, really different compared to the south shore.
Here is a little video-pic montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXaV5EUtYrs

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Just came back from a Montreal-Natashquan round trip with the Tiger. ~2700 kms of pure fun and beautiful landscape. Had a blast, went to the end of road 138 (the last 50 kms section is a gravel road), it felt like being at the end of the world. I highly recommend this trip, the St-Lawrence north-shore is amazing, really different compared to the south shore.
Here is a little video-pic montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXaV5EUtYrs
Thanks for sharing. The bikes didn't suffer to much on the way? You didn't have any issue?

on tapatalk

81 - 100 of 130 Posts