Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. Been snooping here for a few months but finally decided to share my ride—2019 Triumph Street Twin, "Moneypenny" (because she's a refined british woman and she costs me a lot of moneypennies). I recently put my Chicago apartment in storage and rode to Charleston SC with some camping gear and essentials. It was a long trip on the highways but beautiful, and really bonded with her. For the next 2 months I'll be living off the Blue Ridge Parkway in the Asheville area, and I plan on riding across the US sometime within the next year (pandemic situation permitting). She's a small bike for all that travel but if Ted Simon could go around the world on a Tiger 100 I think the Street Twin will do just fine.

Customizations include spy mirrors, JP Customs leather seat, Motone brass gas cap, Marlin flyscreen, and Omega Racer side panels are some of the more obvious mods. Next I'd like to replace the turn signals and do a tail tidy—something more vintage feeling—and find a good 70/30 dual sport tire to feel more comfortable on dirt.

2020-07-19P7190030_11.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very sharpe ! Enjoy the adventure, sounds fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts