Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello triple fans,

I'm proudly to present you my Modifications on my lady. I have my Lady since 2005. Every year, I modificate a little bit more and an end is not seen!

Okay, that's are (Part I):

- McCoi Chainoiler, because I'm to lazy always to oil the chain

- Racing grid at front fender and under the seat
- Polished wheel with valve cap "Union Jack" and sticker

- Higher handlebar and seat unlocking from SBF
- Footrest from Motacc (you can see it at "polished wheel")
- Rizoma fluid tank
- Kellermann rear indicator

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part II:

- Plateholder with racing grid, designed by myself

- MRA spoiler windscreen

- SW-MOTECH Quicklock carrier (picture see at Laser Xtreme)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part III:

- Xenon high beam (with conferral of admission in Germany). I opened the headlamp and fit a Hella micron xenon into this

High beam before:

High beam after:

- Chain guard, lasered at stainless steel, designed by myself

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Part IV:

- First: exhaust cover designed by myself

- Now: exhaust Laser Xtreme

- Pazzo racing lever, long

- Forke spring from Wilbers
- SmarTire Motovoice it's for watching the air pressure in the wheel
- Indicator glass in smoke

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Part V:

- PowerCommander
- Warning lights by Volkmar
- Suspension unit by HH-Racetech

And last but not least a great project (own development) in our german forum:

- Gear gauge This system can show you the gear, oil temperature, air temperature, vehicle voltage and, if you wish, you can gps function have as add-on (speed, orientation, altitude). We developed this for the Sprint RS/ST 955i and the ST 1050.

So, that's all - for now

regards
Jürgen

·
Registered
10 Posts
Part V:

- PowerCommander
- Warning lights by Volkmar
- Suspension unit by HH-Racetech

And last but not least a great project (own development) in our german forum:

- Gear gauge This system can show you the gear, oil temperature, air temperature, vehicle voltage and, if you wish, you can gps function have as add-on (speed, orientation, altitude). We developed this for the Sprint RS/ST 955i and the ST 1050.

So, that's all - for now

regards
Jürgen
Do you have more information on your multifunction gauge? I am considering developing a similiar type of unit to provide volts, amps, temperatures, and possibly gear.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
@patrat

our multifunction system have:
  • gear gauche
  • oil temperature
  • volt
  • air temperatur
  • shift flash
  • and, if you wish: navigations functions (speed, high speed, altimeter, highest altimeter, compass)
On the left window in the speedmeter you can see the gear, in the right you see air temperature or you can switch to volt or oil temperatur. At the top of the cockpit are the navigations functions (informations are via satelit).

We have the system so configured, that an interesed person can get only the gear gauge or in combination with the other futures.

I have a description, but this is only in German.

greets
Jürgen

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think OND has some competition for the nicest rims! Those are excellent!!

Did you also design the fuzzy bunny keychain on the laser? :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
@patrat

We have the system so configured, that an interesed person can get only the gear gauge or in combination with the other futures.

I have a description, but this is only in German.

greets
Jürgen
Do you mean the instructions? If so, you can use Altavista Babelfish translation to convert them and we can fix up th grammar ourselves.

BTW, nice keyring.:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can doewnload the german pdf file here: CLICK

And no, the keyring is not designed by me. I have it from a supermarket :D

greets
Jürgen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi joggele, i have some questions about your bike

I'm spanish and my english is not so good, sorry...

The first question is about your Exhaust Laser Xtreme. I want this same exhaust but i send emails to my contact in spain and the answer is "this exhaust is not in production now, we will put in production in few months..."
Where you buy this exhaust??? I want to contact with them...
Is necessary to modify the injection system with this new exhaust?

Second question:
Where can i found information about: Gear gauge. I think is very interesting for me... Where can i buy?

Third question: what about PowerCommander. Can you tell me your experience?

Very good job with your bike!!!

If you want to see my web page , visit:
http://aromeu.iws.es

Thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi aromeu,

my english is also not so good :D

The first questions: contact me! :)
We are a German speaking community (www.sprinter-forum.net) and I'm the admin there. You can get the laser in our community. Take a look at the "Katalog" an You get all the infos. The modification to the exhaust was an idea of me. I found it's look great. My friend and I customize the exhaust (it's from a ZX6R) for the Sprint. You don't need necessarily a new mapping for the exhaust.

The second questions: it's the same as exhaust.

Your third question: before I have the Powercommander, my Sprint has constant bucking if I drive in cities (this problem was always by ca. 50 km/h). After fitting (with the standard tune from PC) it was no problem! The Sprint goes round.
Then I was at a dynamometer with the Sprint. She got a "selective cylinder adjustment", because any bike have a spread for standard factory models. Now it's ok.

greets
Juergen

PS: Your website is fine!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Joggele...

Thanks for your answer. I did not know what the forum in German, sorry. I login in www.triumphrat.net and i see the language is in english... Can we continue to speak in English?

About first question: can you send me more pictures about laser extreme exhaust? I don't know wy can't see pictures in your web page... I want to see how as connected with the exhaust pipe...

I like to see a photo from the bottom to see the entire tube and are connected as the laser 3 outputs.

The second question: ok. I have to look better...

The third question: ok. thanks.

A theme that I plan and I'm looking for information leaks is to put my bike less than the Arrow brand.
I would like to replace the exhaust of the Triumph of the other departing below. The reason is that I would take the space to put a silencer toolbox ... The bike has no space for tools.
I'm trying to see if the exhaust system of the Arrow speed triple triumph could attach it to my bike ...
Any information or opinion on this?

here the link of the exhaust i want to put in my bike:
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/07_Speed_Triple_exhaust.jpg

I don't know if is easy to adapt ... this eshaust is for Speed Triple 1050.. I think should not be too complicated.

I want to win more free space under my seet and also reduce the heat that leaks out of the eshaust I live in Spain and it's hot!

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi aromeu,

You can see some picture here: KLICK. :)

We have the same idea as You: we construct at the moment a toolbox in the free space. I think, I'm this week ready with the part. The toolbox is ca 28 cm long and 15 cm wide. The high is the underside of the seat, which is also the "top cover" for the box.

The underside of the box have the same form as the exhaust. This is required because the back spring deflection. Here some pictures:

greets
Juergen

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Re: Modifications to my Sprint ST 1050

Lots of very nice mods you have done Juergen! :)
I'm particularly interested in the Xenon lamp modification. Can you post details or Email me offline?

Cheers,
Dan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts