Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Greetings,

I am from Jefferson City and ride a 2015 Tiger 800xcx. I just purchased it this month after my 2011 Tiger 800xc was totaled by a left turning car. I evened things up by totaling his car as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Greetings,

I am from Jefferson City and ride a 2015 Tiger 800xcx. I just purchased it this month after my 2011 Tiger 800xc was totaled by a left turning car. I evened things up by totaling his car as well.
Cool. Hope you gave them the finger while doing it.:wink2:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Going to be heading to southern MO and doing some riding around Rolla and Cape Girardeau in a couple of weeks. Anything I gotta gotta see/routes to ride? Any suggestions appreciated.
Brian

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm originally from Cape. Lots of decent roads around. Can't testify on what condition they are in currently. Old Hwy 61 from Perryville to Jackson . Hwy 72 from Jackson to Fredericktown 67 south to 34, 34 back to Jackson. Really any main road South of the 72 leg is good. Or you could just come to the "Ozark RAT raid" at the end of the month. Have fun, safe trails.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Hello from Branson Mizzoo.
Anyone need any help or info on the roads in these parts & south of here just give me a holler!!

I ride a 2013 Tiger 800ABS & sometimes (until it gets sold) a VTX1800 when l'm in a "slow" mood!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kirkwood here. Just back to Triumph with a '15 Tiger 800 XCx. Looking to get off-road in Mark Twain Forest soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all,

I'm a noob when it comes to Triumphs and fairly new to riding (two short seasons). Just picked up a 2006 Tiger 955 this week and hoping to connect with other riders and/or rats for fellowship and riding. Hopefully others will chime in as well, pretty quiet in this forum... *crickets

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi all! I’m from St Louis and just acquired a Bonneville T100 after many (MANY) years away from motorcycles. My wife is encouraging me to go out and meet “motorcycle friends”. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey! Shout out to all in the Show Me State. Gary here in Joplin. My Triumph is a 2016 Speedmaster.

Give me a shout if you're ever in the SW part of the state.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts