Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Mid-Missouri! - Columbia, MO

Paul here, a newly appointed Rat Forum Liaison-Activist for the upper Mid-West region. I'm a Mechanical Engineer by day, and a Mechanical Engineer by night, and when I'm lucky, I get to be in the garage working on my Sprint or poking at my new '73 Benelli Tornado 650.

I'm already considered an activist as I have 5 friends with modern Triumphs! My primary bike is an '05 Sprint ST ABS w/'Busa forks among other goodies. After a quick spin on my buddies '05 Speed Triple, I had to have one, but I went after the sprint for the wind protection and hard bags. I'm Lovin it!!

Give a quick shout if you're in Missouri or nearby!

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy, all new member here from KCMO area,just bought a Legends fired it up yesterday..needs some work its been sitting for 2 years..cleaned out old gas,changed battey..but i hear a miss so im going to dig into it a bit more..hope to have it up and running for the great weather we are having..

·
Registered
49 Posts
North Kansas City

Riding a 10 Thunderbird and a 06 Buell Ulysses. Both great and unique bikes that have awesome engines.
Wouldn't mind a ride to the Lake of the Ozarks or something sometime.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Fairview Heights Il, 2010 Tbird. I see some neighbors on this site. We had a Triumph dealership in Belleville, it moved to Saint Louis. I suspect that's why there are locals here with Triumphs.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in KCMO riding my "new to me" 2000 Speed Triple and loving every second of it. I'm always looking for someone to ride with so feel free to give me a shout.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey gerrieSTL, you weren't by chance riding out near Chesterfield Valley last weekend? Saw a black Thrux riding by the railroad tracks on Centaur road near Spirit airport. Don't see too many around!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Goat, the last time I was out there by Spirit was probably a month and a half ago. I rode up 109 from Eureka up to the valley. I haven't had time for a riding day in a while so I tend to work riding in with errands and work. Not as fun but atleast I'm riding.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
336 Posts
I thought I had the only Triumph in Jefferson County, MO (just south of st. louis) but I've seen an America or Speedmaster (Who can tell them apart from a distance?) on HWY 30 plus a Bonnie and a Thruxton out here in the high twisties.

So maybe I have the only B&W T100 in JeffCo.

It's motorcycle heaven in my neighborhood and the T just loves these twisty roads.

I used to live in Maryland Heights and split my time between Calhoun County, IL (the Illinois Ozarks) and Wildhorse Creek Rd. to HWY T and beyond.

·
Banned
1,522 Posts
I just left Columbia Mo. to come back to the West Coast. Had enough of CoMo. If you go to the PGR or the Honor Flight Events tell Reed and Debra Charles said Hi.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts