Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Or did your want to tell the forum about any skeletons you might have in the closet ??
Hope you don't have a bone to pick about this,.... like some of my other "thread respondents" do.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I mase some for my Scrambler and the only problem is you have to take your eyes off the road to look down

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
You have to move your sight a longer distance which might cause problems. Are you using a full face helmet, the chin part might interfere and you need to tilt your head to see the mirrors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have this on my T120. RHS only. Still have the OEM's, but find this really useful for the blind spot. I've knocked it a few times with my knees on a tight turn and getting on/off.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tried it out for a day. Determined that I was looking down too far and didn’t like it. At least it was super easy to swap it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
I got rid of my mirrors and am using a wireless rear vision camera.
Do you have a problem with glare making it hard to see the screen at times? I have one of those in my motor home. It is next to worthless during certain sunlight conditions. I put a shade over the camera which helped, but it still displays a blinding glare when driving away from a low sun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts