Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried/used or know of mirror block off plates for the 07 Sprint ST? I'd like to use one convex bar end mirror and either block off the holes or use a turn signal block off.

It may seem like a small thing but I like my forward field of vision with out the mirrors, Im not a fabricator by any means and would probably end up damaging the bike beyond repair :ROFLMAO: so buying them would be best for me and my ham hands. I searched the usual aftermarket sites with no luck.

·
Registered
2008 Sprint ST 1050 in Graphite
34 Posts
I was curious about this for my 08 also. I really don't like the mirrors. No luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see some universal ones on Amazon but unsure of how they'll adapt/look so I'm not pulling the trigger yet as I'm riding it way to much to stop and pull the mirrors off and fart around with it. I'll wait till it gets a lil colder then let people know what happened.

·
Registered
2008 Sprint ST 1050 in Graphite
34 Posts
They are definitely a royal PITA compared to other bikes I've owned due to their design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts