Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,are the nitrile o-ring kits available from tool suppliers/motor factors etc,suitable for replacing original parts???

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
The o-ring assortment I bought from the auto parts store six or seven years ago is still sitting here almost full. I think I may have lost more o-rings from it than I've used, and I can't have lost more than two or three... YMMV, but nothing in the kit I bought has corresponded to anything used on four or five different bikes since I bought it.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yep, Sprint if your on that side of the pond. I am ordering some kits from Carb Kit Capital(Canada) here in the US for my Trophy 1200. I'll let ya'll know if they fit right. Part #48-1948(float bowl gasket, O-rings, float needle and seat). Fits '93 to '95 Suzuki GSXR witch I think is the same Mikuni carb as ours. $16 a set. They also have rebuild kits for the vacuum fuel taps for either $16 or $27. I just have to do more checking to find the right one. Oh, and carb diaphrams for $35...again....have to check for the right one.

Happy Trails,
Erv

1 - 4 of 4 Posts