Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with the US Micron rep today, and he said that Micron has an exhaust in production all ready. He said I just needed to place a deposit down, and I would have it in a week. Does this sound correct? Has anyone seen one? He was unable to provide a website with a picture of one. It is supposedly Stainless with a dual out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
How do they expect to sell any if there are no pics and a web link? How did you hear about this exhaust Cowtown? Thank you for gringing this to our attention. I do hope that it is not a dual out. That would be a shame. Hope there will be some info and pics soon.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found out about it when just browsing the HyperPro site. There was a link to Micron, so I thought that just maybe there would be something for us. Maybe with time, something will show up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Maybe 3 months ago I inquired to Micron about this pipe. It was infact on their webpage then. I was told they were having production issues and it would be early to mid '07 before they were available. I'd be a little skeptical. Tell him you want pics, hp projections, weight reduction, PRICE, etc., and see what that gets you. Please post back with your findings tho.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts