Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Good find, balden.

They look to be what a lot of people have been asking for. Also a very reasonable price.

Who will be first? :D

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
I just went on the MFW website and those things are slick. Where the hell where they when I was on my Sprint. A lanky bugger like myself would appreciate those big time.

Great find.

·
Registered
9 Posts
MFW-Vario Footpegs

Hi all,

I have been looking for something like this for a while. Twisted Throttle was out of stock but I was lucky and found them on ViciousCycle.ca
I picked up a set of MFW-Vario mounts with the 30mm Extension Arm and the Super Grip Rubberized pegs. That should give me a little more legroom.

While I was at it, I picked up a set of Genmar Handlebar Risers 23mm.

I will be nice and comfortable this summer!

I will post a review once I get them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Has anyone installed these on a 955 sprint ST? Mine is model year 2000. When I check WHA from the link above it lists the part number as 051 07 03 00. Twisted throttle has 2 choices: 051.07.02.00 and 051.07.03.10. If anyone has fitted any of these, I'd be curious to hear which one you used.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Has anyone installed these on a 955 sprint ST? Mine is model year 2000. When I check WHA from the link above it lists the part number as 051 07 03 00. Twisted throttle has 2 choices: 051.07.02.00 and 051.07.03.10. If anyone has fitted any of these, I'd be curious to hear which one you used.
Have a look in the Maintenance Tips and Tricks sub-forum and I am pretty sure you will find a thread with instructions.

Cheers
Dave:)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Have had these pegs on my Daytona 955i Centennial for a couple of years (ish) both for rider and for pillion. Easy to fit and decent quality and they do what it says on the tin. Just remember that if you have them set lower then the hanger will force your feet slightly wider out from the brake and gear pedals, but you will soon get used too it. Took SWMBO a little while to acclimatise to them but she got there in the end.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
I finally ordered a set for my Sprint. No one in the U.S. seems to have them in stock, so it'll be a 2 week wait for them to come over from Germany.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts