Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to say goodbye to the M5 's , managed 3500 miles with them, been a good tyre, out last Saturday in the rain again never missed a beat they were rock solid. I'm not a hard rider, but they squared off sooner than I thought. The new hoops are Michlin pilot road 3, first thoughts are they turn and roll into the turns quick, a lot quicker than the M5 , heat up nicely and look pretty good. if the weather does the same this year as last year it will be a summer of rain. Heading up to John O Groats , Fort William, Ullapool and Skye next month so they'll get a good run in.:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Time to say goodbye to the M5 's , managed 3500 miles with them, been a good tyre, out last Saturday in the rain again never missed a beat they were rock solid. I'm not a hard rider, but they squared off sooner than I thought. The new hoops are Michlin pilot road 3, first thoughts are they turn and roll into the turns quick, a lot quicker than the M5 , heat up nicely and look pretty good. if the weather does the same this year as last year it will be a summer of rain. Heading up to John O Groats , Fort William, Ullapool and Skye next month so they'll get a good run in.:)
How about a picture of the M5 rear, I have just put one on and Im undecided so far.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Same here, was looking into the PR3's last week but bought a set of Pilot Power 2 CT instead;
I'm not much of a rain rider anyway....
got these on at the moment, I like them a lot. I'm thinking of the pures for my next change more for the weight loss. Now if I could only get the mof to release some funds for those bst black mambas :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would love to see a picture of your rear tyre, im runing one now on 11 speedy after an earlier puncture, and i used to have one on gsxr750 with plenty of thread left adter 3k, but i guees if you do track days on your bike is no wonder :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry haven't got any pictures with the M5, the last track on the speed was with the M3 , that lasted about the same,Carn' t seem to load pictures from my iPad, but I can lift heavy stuff....old school

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.