Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas to one and all.

Hope Santa/Mary Christmas is good to you all as youve all been good boys and girls....well, I say good, I mean pretty good.

Thanks for the welcome into the forum this year and for all the advice.

Off to try bleeding my brakes now as they gave me a right scary moment this week when the lever came back to the bar......the joys of winter biking.

Merry Christmas:D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Merry Christmas to one and all.

Hope Santa/Mary Christmas is good to you all as youve all been good boys and girls....well, I say good, I mean pretty good.

Thanks for the welcome into the forum this year and for all the advice.

Off to try bleeding my brakes now as they gave me a right scary moment this week when the lever came back to the bar......the joys of winter biking.

Merry Christmas:D
Same to you! :)

I hear you about the joys of winter biking... I finally packed mine away for the winter...

3 feet of snow and temps down to the minus 20's !!! Not good for traction!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Happy Holidays to you all...

Thanks to you all for your valued support and contributions these forums, it is still a pretty good place to come and talk Tigers etc. Cheesy i know, but it would not happen without you guys!

BigStripey is about to go into the workshop for a big strip down, clean up and an ever growing list of jobs to be done. Most of it preventative maintenance but some worn out bits to be changed etc. This will be the first winter i will not have ridden right through, but my old bones are complaining like hell already !! Besides, i want to invest the time bringing Stripey back to mint condition as i want to keep this bike long term.

Can't wait to see the back of 2008, it has been a rubbish year, so i'm working on the principle that 2009 can only be better (famous last words?)

Lots of plans for the new year, lots of miles to do and stuff!

Take care and stay safe one and all....

Best regards,

Jim - BigStripey

·
Registered
364 Posts
A Merry Christmas an Happy New year to All, and couldnt agree more with most of you 2008 stinks for me too, so lets hope for a great 2009

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Merry Christmas all, and thanks for the madness and for behaving yourselves and making Jim's and my time here pleasant and enjoyable as Mods.

Take care out there,

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Merry Christmas and safe driving on 2009 from Finland, Helsinki.
Ps. Sorry I`am a liitle bit late for my wishing but I was so busy for helping Santa Claus who lives in Korvatunturi, Lappland area in Finland.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts