Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the birthplace of Hunter S.Thompson I wish Merry Christmas to the doomed, the un-hip, the clue-less, the barely with-it, the innocent bystander, the neophyte, the timid first-time rider, the lost souls, the dweebs, the wonks, the oddball misfits, and to all those "Going Their Own Way". Who knew all you needed was internet access to find a whole world of motorcycle crazies? Thanks to everyone for such sublime camaraderie and entertainment. Good luck in a new year.

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Uncle Nort. Thanks for remembering all of us.

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
....... I wish Merry Christmas to the doomed, the un-hip, the clue-less, the barely with-it, the innocent bystander, the neophyte, the timid first-time rider, the lost souls, the dweebs, the wonks, the oddball misfits, ......
..... who me? - thank you - I think:eek:

And a Merry Christmas to you too:D

Grant:cool:

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Very prophetic but you excluded the pre-pubescent ne'er-du-wells and self enveloped slothful derelicts.;)

Have an ecstatically joyful Christmas with a profound remembrance of Christ's gift to the world.

Cheers

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Triiick for that Joan Osborne song. Just the right thought on Christmas. Coincidently, as you may know, Joan's a Kentucky born woman. As an observer I can tell you that not all Ky. women are as talented or beautiful as Joan. However, they do, of course, all have nose rings. Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Very prophetic but you excluded the pre-pubescent ne'er-du-wells and self enveloped slothful derelicts.;)

Have an ecstatically joyful Christmas with a profound remembrance of Christ's gift to the world.

Cheers

Jeff
As a follower of the Buddist faith I even wish a peaceful time to you!!! LOL, DD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts