Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Should we merge Trophy forum with T3 touring / sprint forum?

• Yes

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • Yes but separate it again if Triumph releases a new Trophy

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
30,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The suggestion has been raised that since the Trophy forum is a little quiet compared to the others, that maybe it would be a good idea to merge it with the T3 touring / sprint forum. There is after all some direct relationship there, and the touring / sprint forum already caters to Trophy owners somewhat.

However, before we make any changes we would like some member input, hence this poll.

Please let us know what you think, we are open to both merging and leaving the Trophy forum as is. Other suggestions welcome too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Keep it separate. Notice how new or perspective Trophy owners come here for info. Also the rest of us find this forum a logical place for Trophy related questions and concerns.

·
Registered
246 Posts
As a dedicated Trophy owner I would prefer to see the forum kept separate. I log on each day and immediately go here to see anything new.

·
Registered
142 Posts
nothing against the other forums, but i think Trophy information will get buried if you merge them. why the concern? i know i don't post a lot on the forum, but i do look in on it and read it every now and then. yea, it's a little slow (because they're getting older and harder to find) but i think it's nice to be able to get what info i need without going through pages of stuff i don't. JMHO.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I agree that Trophy info should remain in its own forum. I see both sides of the equation on this one, but I think keeping things separate makes it easier for trophy owners (new and old) to find answers to their questions.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The Trophy and Sprint riders seem to be two different animals.

I owned a Sprint, now own a Tiger and Trophy, we're better off keeping things separate.

Just my very humble opinion...

·
30,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well the poll results speak for themselves. We shall NOT merge the forums together.

Remember though, that there are significant similiarities between Trophy and some of the T3 / Sprint models, so don't be afraid to go to that forum and look for info. Hey - encourage Trophy owners to come and post here, and grow the forum a bit. It's all good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts