Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

581 - 600 of 633 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Dave, both wheels are from a 1968 CB 450 Honda, which are forty spoke. The rear wheel made it easier to facilitate a RH rear brake with the LH shift T140V engine.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The wheels are Morris brand. I'm pretty sure they were swapped out for the original spoked chrome wheels sometime in the past 40 years. I really have no info about the bike's history. I bought from a really nice shop and the shop owner said he had bought it with a few other bikes from one guy. I've seen the Morris wheel on later models such as the TSS , TSX and the Royal Wedding bikes.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Very Nice Just wondering what are the levers,switch gear, and master cylinder from?

K

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very Nice Just wondering what are the levers,switch gear, and master cylinder from?

K
Hi kadutz They are just universal chineseium from e bay £20 for the switches and £25 for the levers.Im not to bothered about originality and these work better [for me] than the originals.

·
Registered
73 Posts
How do you like the new clutch?
Where did you get the side panels to convert it?
Does it require you to remove the stock air box?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
How do you like the new clutch?
Where did you get the side panels to convert it?
Does it require you to remove the stock air box?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Hi conrodt,The 7 plate conversion clutch is a revelation,Light lever action and never slips now.I just fitted one to me mates 78 T140e and he says the same.The side panels are repro fibreglass ones from e-bay £50,and yes i did remove the stock airbox etc to fit them.

581 - 600 of 633 Posts