Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
added onto the map

hope i didn't mess anything up there. i see i got the next town there with a green marker too. i used it to find the approx location.

·
Registered
26 Posts
A little lonely here in Finland! Members from Europe could join in?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
...and if somebody wants to be on the map but doesn't feel like going through the trouble just post here or PM me. The map is already worth checking out if anybody passes through NC by the parkway.

I tried to add mine to Jacksonville Fl, but it wouldn't let me. maybe because I'm on an IPad.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
speedfreeq, I'm usually in WNC all of the time, but this summer thieves attempted to steal my Sprint and drilled the locks so I'm not on the street much until I sort that. I've been on Brown Mountain in Morganton NC every week this year on my YZ though!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Taber, I'd say it's absolutely fine. I think the map would function better if it were maybe a little less specialized. I think South-east US only was perhaps a little too narrow a scope lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
speedfreeq, I'm usually in WNC all of the time, but this summer thieves attempted to steal my Sprint and drilled the locks so I'm not on the street much until I sort that. I've been on Brown Mountain in Morganton NC every week this year on my YZ though!
Lol I've been at Brown a bunch this summer too, on my YZ250F!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Lol I've been at Brown a bunch this summer too, on my YZ250F!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Awesome! I may try to sneak up there this week before the seasonal closing. I'm usually up there on Sunday Mornings or Monday mornings the rest of the year. If you ever notice a YZ250X with bright fluorescent yellow riding gear it's probably me.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts