Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Great pictures and loads of interesting information.
Have a look at our recent trip to Sicily via Scram and Bonnie.

www.glasgowtopalermo.com

A few vids and pics on the blog. We were surrounded across Europe by BMWs but we fought them off and cornered the conversations whilst their riders stared at us in envy and some bewilderment.:p

·
30,701 Posts
Good stuff mr Gumbo, enjoy.

To all you lot travelling long distances on your scrams / bonnies / thrux's - you obviously never got the memo telling you that these bikes are no good for that! :D

:thumbsup

·
Registered
648 Posts
Great site and photos! Touring cross country on a stock seat gives you ruler/legend status :) Heres to hoping you safe and happy travels.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
NYGumbo, have a great trip. I looked over a couple of your albums ..... really good trip documentaries. Keep it up. I've only done one east to west trip on the T100 (not coast to coast, but Ohio to Wyoming), and I found the little Bonnie to be a great ride.

Bob

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Sorry, late to this post but great story... next time your thru Oklahoma, send a word out.

cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.