Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I hadn't seen it before.

That has got to be one of the worst traffic control ideas I've ever seen. The first driver was amazing. She was parked in front of them, knowing that they were there, and then she tries to get past the after the bus. What a stooge.

The topless hotties with the speed limit signs was a much better idea.

Capt.

[ This message was edited by: Captain_Rat on 2006-11-17 14:19 ]

·
Registered
583 Posts
i used to drive a jeep and i welded a bAD ass bumper to the front and i'll tell you that if i ever had to deal with one of those i woud just roll up to them slowly and bump em good an hard enough to f em up. stupid gov't, that is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. but then agian i drive a bike now, so i would just go between em.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I like the idea. If your stupid enough to try and chance it you get what you deserve. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
973 Posts
That looks like a lawsuit waitn to happen. That one guy was holdin his neck real good after the girl got the baby out. Seems like they went up in a hurry after the bus passed..

On a side note, Captain -rat, for the love of god would you please change that pic/clip. :???:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On 2006-11-17 14:35, jrussell6 wrote:
i used to drive a jeep and i welded a bAD ass bumper to the front and i'll tell you that if i ever had to deal with one of those i woud just roll up to them slowly and bump em good an hard enough to f em up. stupid gov't, that is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. but then agian i drive a bike now, so i would just go between em.
Hmm, don't think a jeep will do a lot of damage......

Testing a bollard.

·
Registered
314 Posts
On 2006-11-18 12:17, 203MPH wrote:
On 2006-11-17 14:35, jrussell6 wrote:
Hmm, don't think a jeep will do a lot of damage......

Testing a bollard.
Wooow that was cool!

W

·
0 Posts
The original clip is from Manchester in the UK, although most towns have have them. My son lives in Manchester and says this is a common event

They are placed in the town centre pedestrian area so that has busses and governemt vehicle can gain access (police ambulance and postal etc.). But you get moroons that decided to take a shortcut, see the bollards wait for a vehicleto lower the bollards and realise the speed which they come up. Hence the camera to catch the peoople so that they can pay for damage to the bollards and pay a hefty fie to the police cozthey aint supposed be be there!

As for the guy holding is head, I think he was just upset because he is a plonker who not only has to pay for the damage to the bollrads, risk a police fine but also smashed his Mercedes 4*4

As for sueing or using a Jeep >>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeah, you gotta be a total dip***** to even try to pull a stunt like that with your family in the car!! A**hole deserved it. I feel bad for the wife and little baby though. They shouldn't have to suffer because of his stupidity.

·
Registered
337 Posts
AMEN premeir!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts