So me America fell over breaking the clutch lever and rear indicator, so I got the tail tidy cos it looked good and less vulnerable. Put the rear assembly on, twist joined (don't like Maunds connectors, was goin' to put on spades) the l/h indicators, they worked. Joined the r/h ones and got a hazard light effect. Disconnected them and tried the left ones again: nothing. No horn either tho the fuse was OK. Put spades on all wires including tail light and nothing works. You get a ring connector for the taillight earth which presumably goes on one of the mounting bolts. ( zero instructions from Maund.) Replaced the fuse anyway and got one toot out of the horn before it blew. Replaced the fuse and nothing. Should've been a simple mount and connect. Probably no connection, but I did a stage 1 tune and remap from TTP before starting on the lights. Hope somebody can help, thanks.