Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since you can't comment in the pics thread figured i'd post here in case anyone wanted to opine. i was gonna take some more pics the other day but i was too busy tryin to break her in. just passed the 100 mi mark and changed the oil. it's been rainin since. maybe tommorrow i'll stop long enough to take some more pics.

·
Registered
47 Posts
As a rule I don't care for green, but your bike looks incredible. I love it. Maybe it's because its a color you don't see often on a bike. with the rest blacked out as you have it looks awesome.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Matt paint looks awesome!
Take extra care with this paint, i would recommend to buy some paint protection sheets,and place it in strategic areas, cause once its scratched there is no way back, plus paint could start blemish around tank sides after some time. . (experience from matt street triple)

·
Registered
364 Posts
What a fantastic looking bike in that color LOL Same as mine but I got the 3-2 arrows, must admit is admired where ever I go and the amount of peeps that don't believe its a factory limited edition must admit tho I only saw it on there site for about a month

·
Registered
129 Posts
Schweet colour, even better with the bug eyes...... Please don't change them for the bashed cat units that the Hyundai has lol....

·
Registered
555 Posts
Awesome. She's a beauty, i like the radiator cowls in matching color.
Think u could please get a closeup of "Triumph" on the tank?
Is tge "Speed Triple" near your seat also stylized like the tank badge?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome. She's a beauty, i like the radiator cowls in matching color.
Think u could please get a closeup of "Triumph" on the tank?
Is tge "Speed Triple" near your seat also stylized like the tank badge?
here ya go

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is a great font !
If you could get some small " rivets" .
Vinyl decals and add it to the " seams " .
You could create the effect that the panels are put together like an old fighter jet .
Just a thought.
that's a good idea. i'll have to be on the look out for some.

couple more pics from today. a little over 200miles now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts