Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever purchase a rebuild kit for the front master cylinder? Mine is sticking and wanted to rebuild it but can't find any kits out there. K&L manufacturers them but no luck in finding one for my 02 955i. Does Triumph make a rebuild kit? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
21,187 Posts
It's a pretty widely-used 14mm Nissin Master Cylinder that is prevalent on MANY Japanese bikes
This should fit I believe - please validate for yourself before purchasing.

If you decide to go with Triumph, OEM part number for piston set is 2020003-T0301

Or BikeBandit part number 5557402-001 - don't forget the TriumphRat discount code at BB!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I checked out Bike Bandit and they only listed other Triumphs for this kit.

BTW - what is the triumphrat discount code at BB? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
21,187 Posts
Thanks for the info. I checked out Bike Bandit and they only listed other Triumphs for this kit.

BTW - what is the triumphrat discount code at BB? Thanks.
That number I gave you - piston kit - was listed directly under the Daytona fiche
Click on the link up under the tool bar where it says "please visit our site sponsors" for discount details - and you thought it was just another advert, huh? :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased this master cylinder piston set, but I haven't done the rebuild yet. The parts I got with this don't quite look like what I see on schematic drawings of the master cylinder. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can verify that I got the right parts in this kit (before draining and disassembling the master cylinder)?

Thanks,

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts