Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been said here plenty of times before, but just got my Thruxton back from Manyunk, can't say enough good about them. They did a big bore kit and racetech emulators, like riding a new bike! Turn around time a little longer then expected, but they had a little run on the service dept, I guess because the riding season is winding down.

Not only is their work first rate, they are very reasonable priced, and extremely friendly and easy to deal with.

Worth the 1 1/2 drive for me, much better then my local dealer.

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's been said here plenty of times before, but just got my Thruxton back from Manyunk, can't say enough good about them. They did a big bore kit and racetech emulators, like riding a new bike! Turn around time a little longer then expected, but they had a little run on the service dept, I guess because the riding season is winding down.

Not only is their work first rate, they are very reasonable priced, and extremely friendly and easy to deal with.

Worth the 1 1/2 drive for me, much better then my local dealer.

How were their bike prices?

I haven't been thrilled with what I've seen around here so far.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only prices I noticed were 'sticker' prices i.e. list price on the bikes, like any other dealer. I wasn't there to purchase bike, but I would be willing to be you could negotiate with them and they'd work with you.

I ended up purchasing my Thruxton lightly used (478 miles) because the local dealers would not move off list price, I never did try Manyunk though.

Good luck in you search.

·
Registered
245 Posts
+1 on Manayunk. My bike is there now for a cam oil leak. I can't comment about pricing because I've only been to that shop for work and purchases.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts