Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put the 15t front sprocket on the street r today you will have to try this its quick manic still has a long power band and use 4.5.6.gears more its a cheap hike on this bike 2nd 3d 4th gears are fears bit like them gixers still long in all gears beleave me if you rearly use this bike it does make a difference twistys balistic:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
While we're talking about posting--could I request that everyone please STOP using the Quote button to reply to the latest message! Take just an extra second to use the Post Reply button below the message on the left side, instead.

No point quoting what everyone can read for themselves right above your own post... and it doubles the load on the forum database! That's why I tend to cut out the needless quotes when I notice them; which doubles my workload.

In general, only use the Quote button if there are other messages after the one you're replying to. Or, in rare cases... such as a very long message that includes several topics, and you're only addressing part of it... you could Quote the last message, but then edit the quoted text to only include the part you actually intend to talk about.

The Quote button is intended for removing ambiguity, not as a substitute for Post Reply.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts