Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do I gotta do, start a fight to get more activity on this thread???!!!! Let's go...somebody post a controversial thread so we can start talking again. We cant be so simple that all we can talk about are left handed widgets and which cabobulator is fastest. Right? Motorcycling is mostly non-rational behaviour, so let's start acting irrationally!!! How's that for a rational argument?

Speaking rational, irrational, there's this rash I've picked up recently....Dr. English, what type of doc are you??

kjazz

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm a dentist- if your rash is in your mouth, maybe we can work out a trade for some parts or something. :mad:

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, it's my behavior that's become rash. When you hit 45, do you just automatically stop putting up with boolsheet that you've taken for granted all along???? I have. And I'm becoming the same screaming, peesed off guy my dad was when he was around 45 or 50. Boy, is it ever starting to make sense.

Atta boy Caspian.

I, too, dig them blue'd pipes. I hate hanger queens. You gotta take em out and fly em. Get the pipes hot. Get a oily back wheel, and let it build up.

And I think that 68 stuff sux.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I useta be a clinical psychologist back in the day. Now I work in the computer industry 'coz it's more fun.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well I guess I could post a picture of this helmet. It seems to have evoked some very emotional responses in the past.

Don't know why but it seems to makes people angry for some reason.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
In my professional opinion, the only cure for that helmet is...you guessed it...MORE COWBELL!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good Christ! Here we go again...
No, it's not just you; I'm 47 and growing more irritable and less tolerant every passing day. When I started dating my wife, I was 17 and she was 19...She insisted her dad was clinically insane, schizophrenic paranoid with a bit of mass murdering psychotic thrown in for good measure...
My daughter, 17, says the same about me...Why, you might ask? I dunno...Just because I "happen " to be working the heavy bag in the garage, or cleaning automatic weapons at the dining room table whenever her boyfriend shows up?
And last time I asked, Dr. I got no reply....*** is the Cowbell reference?
Happy dead bird holiday to all..
Dan :cool:

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
274 Posts
Last time I saw a helmet like that around here it had a girl under it, sitting on a beat up cafe racer.

Post that and things will liven up quick.

·
Registered
375 Posts
how is it that i've provoked ton's of fights and never meant to, and now that i try to get something going no one cares. Man, i don't wanna, but....... bonnevilles are for sissy's and Thruxton's are for men. There, i said it. hahahahahaha

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2006-11-22 16:29, caspianthruxton wrote:
how is it that i've provoked ton's of fights and never meant to, and now that i try to get something going no one cares. Man, i don't wanna, but....... bonnevilles are for sissy's and Thruxton's are for men. There, i said it. hahahahahaha
Easiest way is to comment on politics, helmets, clubs, and what types/styles of bike is right or wrong.

So try... Yeah, Bush and his band of war mongers are outa here, or whats a good 1/2 or 3/4 style helmet, or I think only those with Yugoslavian bikes should be allowed to post here or belong, and of course you should remember... idiots on sportbikes.

[ This message was edited by: boboso on 2006-11-22 16:57 ]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts