Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Words fail me. Utterly. After reading that I have just had an industrial scale 'tolerance breakdown' and I think I have to go down to the pistol club and let off some steam, or maybe McQueen is right and I need to get some prozac. God help us.

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Man Has Baby, Again

Someone is just a little confused.

I want to become a man so I can have babies?

He has a wife, why didn't she have the kids?

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
This female showed up in the news today. One news caster said that she is not interested in publicity, which truly is a lie. This confused, twisted miscrient is only interested in publicity. She has only taken male hormones to get hair. Gentleman..... hair does not a man make. Especially when a Uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries are present. I rest my case! :D

:nah::Cigar::Angry:

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
I really don't have any words that can describe what I'm thinking. Hubris, yes but I suppose it's one thing to be a hermaphrodite with intersexuality but this is truely a grandiose mistake in proportion to anything I want to comprehend.:confused: I shouldn't have looked!:eek:
Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Registered
964 Posts
I read this on the BBC news module yesterday, I wish I hadn't. It must be human nature to slow down and rubberneck at traffic accidents; we want to see the carnage, but we don't. This tabloid class news story is more like a train wreck. It strains the limits of my tolerance and makes me wonder what the world is coming to. It's a sick perversion that shouldn't have been allowed to happen.---James.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Let me just point out, for the record, that this is NOT a man...

Biologically, this is a woman.

IMO, this is what I like to call "media hype"... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Let me just point out, for the record, that this is NOT a man...

Biologically, this is a woman.

IMO, this is what I like to call "media hype"... :rolleyes:
Five how did you come to this conclusion? Was it the ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, ability to have children? I guess the same people billing her as a "MAN" would have done the same for a bearded lady. In reality that is all she is a freak in a side show all that is missing is the carnival. :D

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Hey I wanted you guys to see this Daisy! The Rose did not want to be called a rose anymore......:laughhard:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts