Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the most recent maintenance schedule of which I am aware for the Sprints. Please let the moderator know if a more recent one becomes available.

Cheers,
-Kit

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is there something wrong with my computer or do I have something set wrongly?
I am unable to view any "Attached files"
They don't auto load as they used to - I just get another page with a link to a GIF and a black window.
I am not having problems with any other sites, forums.

I can do this on other sites, maybe a site setting?

I wanted a Service schedule for a 2009 Sprint ST 1050 that has up to 5 years. I have an old one I had used before and ticked off the items that has 5 years. The pages are from a manual and the page numbers are 65 and 66. Dammed if I can find where I got that from. 30k service due.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Is there something wrong with my computer or do I have something set wrongly?
I am unable to view any "Attached files"
They don't auto load as they used to - I just get another page with a link to a GIF and a black window.
I am not having problems with any other sites, forums.

I can do this on other sites, maybe a site setting?

I wanted a Service schedule for a 2009 Sprint ST 1050 that has up to 5 years. I have an old one I had used before and ticked off the items that has 5 years. The pages are from a manual and the page numbers are 65 and 66. Dammed if I can find where I got that from. 30k service due.
Here is a maintenance log I got from someone here. You may find it useful... if not, let me know and I'll make a copy from my service manual.

Ops, can't upload a spreadsheet. Give me an address and I will email it to you, or I can make you a copy of the page from the manual.

';-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts