Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay it is snowing and according to the numerous forcasts we are going to get from 16" to 24". It is just starting and they are calling for it to be windy.

So I guess taking the Rocket is out of the question.:D

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got in from snow blowing away 8" and it is starting to really come down now. By morning there will be another 15" thank god for snow blowers.:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not sure where you are Lee , but here in Westbrook its been snowing hard since 9:30 this morning! We had shoveled at about noon and there was about 5" then! At about 6:00 there was an easy 8" and I bet there has been another 4 or 5 since then! Still snowing now at 10:15........
Neither of my sleds are ready to go.

To think just today we pulled the batteries out of all 3 Triumphs!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got up early to shovel out from this storm, kept wishing I had a snowblower, haha. Bangor area got about 16", hopefully we wont have too many storms like this one.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just want to say thank God for large snow blowers. I used the snow blower at 10:30 pm and I got up at 4:30 AM to do the driveway again. I had 20 to 24 inches in the driveway and at the end of the driveway almost 3 feet where the plows pushed the snow in and up.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Lee, don't you just love how thoughtful your city and county employees are. They're always ready to make your life so, so .........................over abundant, especially when you really need it most. Such thoughfulness underwhelms me!:D I suppose they are just looking out for your health and physical conditioning.:p By the way, is the McCain bumper sticker a personal protest?;)

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way, is the McCain bumper sticker a personal protest?;)
Cheers Jeff:motorbike2:
I honestly did not intend for that to be seen. I was more interested in showing the freaking snow. That said did you see my flag to the left.....it is up side down. :D

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeff, by the way you can say you know who the only guy in Maine to vote for McCain is. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts