Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Year long riding season there in Arizona. Very envious...

What brings you to our community? I can guide you to the proper forums for your interests within our community here.

Please complete your user profile so that we may see where you are from and what you ride as you post throughout the forums. Thanks!

http://www.triumphrat.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was shopping for tires and ranacross the forum., thought I might get some input.Besides that I just like to talk motorcycles

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Do you ride year round? I know some riders in Ari. park them in the summer because it is too freaking hot even to ride. I always chuckled at the people that envied me riding in the summer in the cool breeze. I don't know where they got the impression that riding in 100°+ air was "cool", and sitting at lights was just roasting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I lived in Phx. I rode year round, you're right it can get pretty d--- hot! Now I live in Pine a small town in the mountains we get ice and snow in the winter so I only ride abou 6 months a year. It's a shorter riding season but there are not so many knot heads on the road a good trade off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts