Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone post a close up pic of a repro lucas indicator fitted to a Bonnie T100 stock headlamp bracket. I need to see how much evidence is left of the origional indicator. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Bonnieboy,

That is a great question! I have some on order, and was wondering the same thing. I was hoping the boots from the original blinkers could be kept on so the nuts wouldn't show.

And on an unrelated topic, what's the weather like in Scotland now? Thanks.

[ This message was edited by: rmak on 2007-03-03 11:56 ]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am on the east coast, a few miles north of Inverness. The weather today was warm, cold,wet and dry, same as any other day here, we had some nice periods of blue skies, then suddenly a cold shower would come in from the west to remind us that it's not quite time to unleash the Bonnie..... It won't be long!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
It's cold and blustery here. In Ohio, we can expect a few more big snows, so I'm practicing patience.

Did you get the whole Lucas Kit from New Bonneville? Mine has been back ordered for several weeks. If you did, check out those pictures on the Lucas light...*** thread. They are informative.

I will never understand why the new Bonnies have that futuristic looking lighting system. If I was so inclined I would imagine it's part of a big conspiracy to get all of us to buy after-market parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts