Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So............are these the way to go for lowering the headlight and then doing the D9 gauge lowering?

Has anyone installed the LSL brackets and if so are they holding up well?

Any thoughts on where to mount a set of blinkers? Will most likely fabricate a pair of brackets.

Photos would be great. :D

Thanks.......................;)

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
You could use these from Bella Corse, as well:

I put them on my Scrambler, however, due to the small headlight, I had to put some fair-sized bushings between the bracket and the headlight. I also discovered that I couldn't lower the headlight very much without hitting the rectifier underneath. I need to either move the rectifier, find a bucket with a different profile, or find some way to mount the bucket farther forward (doubtful).

Here's a poor photo that sorta shows the bushing and the brackets:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Got them on my bike for about 2yrs with multiple "on and offs" with no problems. I did this at the same time I relocated my key switch.

So............are these the way to go for lowering the headlight and then doing the D9 gauge lowering?

Has anyone installed the LSL brackets and if so are they holding up well?

Any thoughts on where to mount a set of blinkers? Will most likely fabricate a pair of brackets.

Photos would be great. :D

Thanks.......................;)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Where to find D9?

Where do you find the D9 gauge lowering setup? I read all about this a few years ago but assumed this setup is no longer available. is it still available and where can we order the D9 from? Thx

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Where do you find the D9 gauge lowering setup? I read all about this a few years ago but assumed this setup is no longer available. is it still available and where can we order the D9 from? Thx
From D9 himself. Send him a PM. You won't be sorry. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts