Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,

So I just picked up a 2019 Triumph Street Triple RS 765 and I am looking at possibly lowering it (after I have exhausted any other options). And was wondering about if anyone knew the part number for the LRH Kickstand off the R, if there is any differance between the LRH and the other trims kickstands.
Figured I would try and keep it "stock" if I did lower it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey y'all,

So I just picked up a 2019 Triumph Street Triple RS 765 and I am looking at possibly lowering it (after I have exhausted any other options). And was wondering about if anyone knew the part number for the LRH Kickstand off the R, if there is any differance between the LRH and the other trims kickstands.
Figured I would try and keep it "stock" if I did lower it.
WorldofTriumph lists two different length stands on the R parts chart...

https://www.worldoftriumph.com/partscatalog/catalog/listing/catalog/triumphmc/modelid/610203/block/100086312-0-2/

T2082009 (PFKL1206155) SIDESTAND LEG

T2081949 (PFKL3015171) Sidestand, Short

All the other parts look the same, except the spring.

FWIW my 2018 LRH side stand measures 9 1/4 inches from the floor to the center of the pivot bolt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you really need to lower it (it’s pretty low anyway). I don’t think the 765 RS will respond well to having it’s geometry altered. I’m just guessing though, haven’t tried it. Do let us know what you do and how well it worked.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My inseam is about 28" so stock it pretty high for me.
However if I do end up lowering it im not going to just through on a lowering link I'll have it professionally setup and lowered.
Plus im only gonna lower it if I run out of other options. I'm getting the suspension tuned this week so hopefully that will work for me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 2011 STR that I lowered maybe 3/4" using and adjustable link. I only dropped it enough to where I could still use the stock side stand. I also have a 28" inseam so it helps. It does sit a little straight up and down though. I just bought a LRH side stand off eBay. They are noticeably shorter in the pictures. I'll let you know how it works out.

Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts