Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #21
Hey ! Welcome home. So. Cal is changing a lot. I have been here all my life. Too many people moving in [that has been California's problem for decades]. I use Douglas [It is no longer DOUG Douglas. Doug retire a few years back]. Probably the easiest to acess from Lancaster. They have always treated us well. It is the closest for me as I am in the Victor Valley area. ...J.D.
Thanks 馃檪... I鈥檓 happy to be back! Guess I should have updated this thread, but I ended up buying from Delamo in Long Beach.
I had a fine experience there but I think I am going to get my bike serviced elsewhere (am thinking about Canyon Cycles, who also specialize in Triumphs, at the moment).
Only had my 500 mile service at Delamo, so again, nothing negative... it鈥檚 just too far.

I鈥檒l be going on my first ride with the So Cal Norton Club in a couple of weeks (Death Valley trip) and I鈥檓 guessing there will be no lack of good advice in that group as well 馃榿.

Registered
Does he do mods as well or just service?
Kevin at the Motochopshop is awesome ! ! He does service as well as mods, he has a upholster guy he works with across from his shop also. Kevin is very knowledgeable, very reasonable and keeps you updated many times throughout the week with pictures and the progress on your project, I could not recommend him enough, it is good to have a shop you can count on with somebody who is dedicated and loves all things Triumph. He helped me turn a stock 2015 Scrambler into my dream bike ! ! !

You can follow the build here

https://www.triumphrat.net/air-cooled-twins-talk/943058-turning-2015-scrambler-into-desert-sled.html

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts