Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to change the standard mirrors on my S3 as they look boring to say the least.
Ive been looking at Rizoma :cool:
Does anybody know of any UK Rizoma Stockists or of any other similar type of mirror for me to take a peak at :razz:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Well, now we know at least ONE of the Cheapmods.

I feel so much better knowing you finally have mirrors so you can get outta the way of the black bike that is about to blow by ya!

If ya ain't Cheap, the CRG LS are the way to go. If you're cheap, get the napoleons.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2006-11-14 12:43, cheapbastard wrote:
I just bought these from OKCtriple... :-D

Cheers Cheap :-D
I really like them!!
How much did you pay, they are about £150 a pair (new) + tax + Postage :(
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ :(

[ This message was edited by: blk on 2006-11-14 13:08 ]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You dropped on there Cheap!!
Think i might keep an eye out for some second hand ones on here.
Might put a thread up looking for a pair
They,d look good on my S3
I think she,d approve :-D

[ This message was edited by: blk on 2006-11-14 13:26 ]

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I have some Rizoma Reverse Retros. Small, but just about perfect.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just found a Rizoma supplier in the UK.
They look good quality, but they are pricey.
Unfortunately :(

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I had these Rizomas on my bike up until the recent crash:

Now I have these Monstrack Longs on, but I'm not sure I like them:

One set or the other will be for sale soon depending. Possibly both. Someone will get a good deal.

The Rizomas are pretty, but are only barely useful. The left one has some minor scratches on the back, but otherwise are fine.

The Monstrack Long ones work really good, but they look like moose antlers. I don't know what to do.

:(

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-11-14 19:01, xSpeed3x wrote:
IMO -

Rizoma is all fashion and no function. I had a set and thought they looked cool but only saw my elbows and they vibrated sooooo bad.

Get some barends and actually see whats behind you.
+1. All the people who did not buy CRG's have one or more pairs of the other brands on sale. Gotta say summut :???:

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I bought the CRG lanesplitters, and I haven't looked back since. OK, I do look back...

I like the Rizomas, but the bar-end look just makes my triple look TOO fine, so I had to go with them.

·
Registered
629 Posts
On 2006-11-14 19:01, xSpeed3x wrote:
IMO -

Rizoma is all fashion and no function. I had a set and thought they looked cool but only saw my elbows and they vibrated sooooo bad.

Get some barends and actually see whats behind you.
Which mirrors are you talking about? Or have you tried all rizoma products? :razz:

·
Registered
77 Posts
The 07 S3 looks like it's got different mirrors, maybe have a try on the bike at your local dealer and see if they're any better than your originals.

·
Registered
919 Posts
The OE mirror changed toward the end of the 06 season. The new design is better looking and more functional. I still replaces them CRG lane splitters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts