Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying an '09 scramber from a second owner in Spokane, WA. It's black with black bars, billet brake reservoir, skid plate, luggage rack, Arrow exhaust, aftermarket rear shocks and Distanzia tires. It was purchased from the original owner (supposedly in Spokane) within the past year.

I tried calling the dealer in Spokane with the ViN # but he said it was illegal to contact the previous owner. I offered my phone number to give to the previous owner so he could call me without me having his private information but the dealer still wouldn't do it.

I'm trying to find out what other mods were done to the bike, specifically any front fork work. Since the bike has some remote reservoir shocks on it, I'm assuming that maybe the front end was modified as well.

I understand from the current owner that the seller was a big Triumph fan and had several in his collection so I'm hoping that he will be on this forum or someone who knows him can help me get in touch.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Meloman
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Can't you do a reggi search? I'm pretty sure I could do a search of previous registered owners. Get the name and probably be able to google the phone number?
Just a suggestion.
Peace
Owen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts