Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

My 04 Daytona 955i is due for a major service (24K miles). I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a good triumph dealer for the service. I live in Bristol, UK, and the closest Triumph dealer is Fowlers. However, I heard some pretty bad stories and they've been given the nick name of Foulups! So if anyone has got any good experiences from dealers around the area, I would be grateful if you could share them with me. Many thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't know about a good dealer, but I recently bought a Sprint RS privately from a guy in Taunton. It was supplied to him 18 months ago by Total Triumph of Taunton allegedly having had a full service. He found it had old 'pattern' filters fitted so didn't look like it had been serviced at all. So may be one to avoid.Had a service done by his local dealer which is in Le Mans so not alot of use to you.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
West Country Service

Hi,

Fowlers don't have the best reputation for service, and I wasn't impressed with the management 'ethos' of Total Triumph when they ran my local dealership for a time, but Performance Triumph now run it, and they are first rate, especially if you get Gerry doing the service.

They are based in Swindon, so not too far, and only 10 minutes off the motorway.

Here's a map link for you.

http://streetmap.co.uk/idmap.srf?x=416300&y=186160&z=120&sv=416300,186160&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=idmap.srf&searchp=ids.srf&lm=0

And here's their website

Performance Triumph Swindon

Feel free to PM if you want more

Rexx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts