Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon will be changing of the bars.

I am thinking of also changing the grips to a more padded retro look.

Does anyone recommend any and were can I get them
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
My old Triumphs had Beston [or Grand Tourismo] grips and they have been my favorite. One of these days I'll pick up a pair. You can find them online but have to look a bit for 1" bar size.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Beston 1" grips

I have also been looking for Beston 1" grips for my Bonneville. Where online can you find 1"?? I only seem to find 7/8" on Ebay.
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Retro Grips

Hello,
I have the retro, or football grips from newbonneville.com, and like the way they feel. Choice of colors.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Gel grips

I have been given a pair of road grips gel touch (ALF Approved), suitable for bonnie or Thruxton. There stll in packaging so cant really comment on them, but feel nice. The site shown on packaging is www.progrip.com

Pair I have are black product number PG0699. But if you check out site there is an amazing variety of colours.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got a pair of white flyrite grips on ebay right now. Search for "white motorcycle grips". They're the third listing down. I would have put them on my thrux... but didn't realize they're too big for the clip ons. If you're interested PM me and I'll give you a deal-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts