Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking 4 pre unit swing arm seat 82-3785 or 82-3647

Looking for pre unit swing arm seat TR6 seat narrow B/W piping 82-3785 or Twin seat US Tricor 2 level 82-3647 something like this:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109840758061372490709/7August2011#

There are these that one can get at far cheaper prices if you search a bit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230839352200?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

But they come without the rear bracket. So I am at a bit of a loss just what to do, I would rather get the original.

·
Premium Member
9,888 Posts
consider Leighton's.

When I had my cub seat recovered, Andrew spent a bit of time on the phone with me to ensure that I got the correct seat. He originally thought that my base might be wrong, and could offer a new powder coated base as well, but it turned out mine was fine. Dunno about the brackets though.
Do you have the part numbers for them?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
consider Leighton's.

When I had my cub seat recovered, Andrew spent a bit of time on the phone with me to ensure that I got the correct seat. He originally thought that my base might be wrong, and could offer a new powder coated base as well, but it turned out mine was fine. Dunno about the brackets though.
Do you have the part numbers for them?
Thanks DAVE M, have you got a link or email address? The correct numbers are above. The photos in the first link is the correct original seat, just not covered and cut so good. The rear bracket is fixed to the seat, it is not a separate part. One could fit one to the ebay seat. but I am not even sure if its plastic or steel.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
this is my old cub one.

not sure, but it may be the same

tigercub parts here

I have a bracket F4105 (82-4105 )

but it looks as if it is cub only?
That's the right pan, just has different mountings. I believe they are all the same, check the different hole in the pan for the different brackets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts