Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and gals. Im trying to get a riding group together in Chester County pa. Any bikes welcome. Thanks
Damian

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im thinking about hooking up with Brit Iron Rebels. I might go to the Norton Gathering on Sunday. www.dvnr.com. we should meet up!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damian,

I'm in West Chester. Let me know how you make out.
cool man. let me know if you ever wanna go riding. Im always game.Do u want to ride to the Norton Meetup with me? Its this sunday at 10 am.
DC

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my dad, buddy chris and i will be there. i have a blue thrux and chris has a all black bonnie.. old man has a harley dresser
cool. ill be there. Ill be the guy with the assless chaps and the belly ring.............Jk . Ill be ridin my Bonne Black and ill be with my buddy who rides a black sportster. The BIR will be there too. they are meeting for breakfast and then riding up.Send me a pm with your cell number and Ill hit you up when i get there. I cant wait.

·
Registered
484 Posts
cool. ill be there. Ill be the guy with the assless chaps and the belly ring.............Jk . Ill be ridin my Bonne Black and ill be with my buddy who rides a black sportster. The BIR will be there too. they are meeting for breakfast and then riding up.Send me a pm with your cell number and Ill hit you up when i get there. I cant wait.
Pm sent

i saw on the BIR site they were goin... been workin on dad on gettin his 72 comado with dunsal tank and fairin out for the show, but he hasnt gotten on it...

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Hey fellas,

Don't forget the Ephrata Biker Breakfast on the first Sunday of the month and the Lawn FD Breakfast on the third Sunday of the month.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pm sent

i saw on the BIR site they were goin... been workin on dad on gettin his 72 comado with dunsal tank and fairin out for the show, but he hasnt gotten on it...
ahh that sucks. Id love to see that

·
Registered
245 Posts
Chester County reporting in! I'm in Paoli, PA near the Flying Pig Saloon.

+1 on Ephrata Biker Breakfast. It was fun.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Chester County Riders

Chester County reporting in! I'm in Paoli, PA near the Flying Pig Saloon.

+1 on Ephrata Biker Breakfast. It was fun.
Hi EndswithaW:

I live right outside of West Chester borough. (Westtown Road exit off 202). Ride an 07 Speedmaster. I have a very nice steeple/pub chase route that basically goes from the Blue Moon (Kennet) to The Whip (Coatesville) to the 4 Dogs Tavern (Marshallton). I would not be adverse to ending up or starting at the The Flying Pig since I have know both Fred and Steve (i.e. owners/ringmasters) since high school. Please let me know if you are interested in riding.

Regards

Tim Connor

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool so now we got 3 guys in Chester county. Lets meet up soon. im down to ride every sunday. pm me and we can exchange numbers
Damian

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'm in York. My mom and sister live in Chester County, so I'm sure i could meet up with you guys sometime to ride.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm in Chester County too - Eastern side between Valley Forge and Radnor. My dance card is full for a couple more weeks but then I'll be looking for some rides. Jon told me about the Ephreta ride. Sounds like a blast!
BTW, where are all the Triumphs? Almost never see one on the road around here, and I always look when I pass 'em when in the cage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah all this rain is doing wonders for my lawn.The weeds hace grown like a foot i n three days lol. SUnday nlooks like its gonna be decent. If so do u guys wanna meet up?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts