1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Hey, is that a real live Joe Hunt magneto???

Now touch your tongue to the leads and turn it to see if it's a good one: Jim (Kids...don't try this at home!!)

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, is that a real live Joe Hunt magneto???

Now touch your tongue to the leads and turn it to see if it's a good one: Jim (Kids...don't try this at home!!)
Ha ha....you won't get me TWICE with that trick.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's that doo dad do?
Keeps my shins from getting smashed, keeps me from launching over the handlebars, and hopefully, keeps the bike going in hot weather.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I tell you what at that price here. I’ll have 2 magnetos completely rebuilt and keep the original authentic classis look. Thanks US $700 = +- NZ $1400 ???????????????

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Hey Greaser, Does it ever get hot in BC? I suppose 80F is pretty hot for riding in Canada.

Not sure how the Triumph boys are doing in South Australia where its been 112F in the shade (that's even hotter than Texas!!) the last few days. They might be able to use one of them Joe Hunt Magneto's.

RR

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Greaser, Does it ever get hot in BC? I suppose 80F is pretty hot for riding in Canada.

Not sure how the Triumph boys are doing in South Australia where its been 112F in the shade (that's even hotter than Texas!!) the last few days. They might be able to use one of them Joe Hunt Magneto's.

RR

It is not uncommon to hit 100F during the summer months. 90F is pretty much most days late June to late August.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Well, who would have guessed! I always believed northern hemisphere summers were pretty mild. Just goes to show. Good riding. RR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts