Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to check in on the U.S. Rally thread up top already. Wouldn't want you to miss it, and send us regrets later. :confused:

Looking for ideas on mods for your triple? This is probably one of the best places to get them. :Devil3:

Looking to ride some twisty roads? One of the best places in the country to do so. No traffic or LEOs this weekend either :policecar:, we sent them all to Nascar, NC.

Looking to make a fool of yourself? :Dance02: It is out in the middle of the sticks, bloody well go to it. We might pretend like we don't know you however. Just maybe we'll sing a few Irish folk songs after tipping a few....

Some come on down, and don't forget to bring your banjo.....

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Have some mercy for those of us who can't take off from work to attend. Come on, there must be some poison ivy or something that you can mention to taint the appeal a bit:D

Seriously, have a great time - I'll be there in five more years once I retire; until then, it's Bennington at the end of May!

·
Premium Member
6,462 Posts
If I win the lotto in the next week or so....

...I'll be over, Irish suite please...the one nearest the bar :p

Don't leave more than rubber on those twisties, pics & videos please :D

Enjoy!

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts