Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a white tiger 800, put on 10k miles in the past year on long island. You probably see me commuting!!

I am located east Suffolk.

·
Registered
9 Posts
LI Rats - New to the forum and bumping this thread to the top. Its January and I'm still riding, how about you? I've read all about how to winterize my bike, but if I keep riding it, why would I do that? Anyway, I'm always up for a ride and believe I was the only Triumph on the Cold Fingers Run this past New Years Day. HMU and lets go for a ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Long island , where the heck are the triumph riders in Nassau, I ride with the hornets scooter club on Sundays, we leave from the bethpage bagel deli on central ave at 10 o,clock, mostly secondary roads along the scenic north shore, 50 mph average speeds , i was hoping to find some other triumph riders to come along as right now i,m the only Rocker among the Mods, would be cool to get 1 or 2 or even 3 more triumphs to mix in with the scooterists for a real mods and rockers ride.or just find other cafe racer folks to ride with, where are you people on long island .

·
Registered
99 Posts
well there go my hopes of finding other triumph riders from brooklyn , queens , nassau or suffolk to ride with when it gets warm again. Maybe people just dont find this thread much , i no it took me awhile to find it .

·
Registered
99 Posts
well well , there are other triumph riders on Long island , would love to hook up with you guys at least once before we put our bikes away for the winter . I,m in Baldwin , nassau . stones throw from merrick . will have to meet up somewhere in the middle along the suffolk nassau county line . Cheers and thanks for keeping this thread alive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good deal Johnny! I'll keep you posted.
well well , there are other triumph riders on Long island , would love to hook up with you guys at least once before we put our bikes away for the winter . I,m in Baldwin , nassau . stones throw from merrick . will have to meet up somewhere in the middle along the suffolk nassau county line . Cheers and thanks for keeping this thread alive.
Coopervane1& JohnnyR88 live close to each other and Wattage and I are not that far from one another.
Now all we would have to do is to agree on a time,date and dest.:grin2:

Let's ride!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tomorrow is the warmer day this weekend , anyone wanna meet and ride saturday afternoon . maybe along deer park ave 231 near the L.I.E ? we are running out of time fast . by the end of november she gets put away till next april.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts