Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi - I'm new to this forum. In from the East coast of Australia.

I have an America - I don't believe Triumph don't supply a lockable fuel cap for the model.

I know there is one advertised on the net but it doesnt sit very well on the tank and frankly doesnt look good.

Can anyone give me any pointers as to where I can find a lockable cap that looks part of the bike - I am even thinking of visiting the Harley shop to see if any of theirs fit.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sorry I can't help with the America, I've not had the Trumpy twins, only triples. (I hate being a cylinder short LOL).. Have a look at the model specific and technical forums. Also plenty here will tell you where you can get accessories from.

Enjoy the ride, and I hope the roads haven't been too damaged up your way due to the rain. Russ

·
Registered
9 Posts
sprint st 2002 oil in left cover

Hello New member.2002 sprint st collecting a lot of oil in left side stator case,Replace stators which is charging to 14 volts for 5mins until soaked with oil.I know I must replace beather seal(replaced once already).Ran engine with stator cover off and noticed oil coming from behind stator magnet,also noticed I was able to see rod bearings when looking under stator magnet.Some on help PLEASE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts