Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
We're not in the southeast, but we got our first one on the floor today.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called chattanooga today and they did not have one. It seems as if the delivery schedule is completely random or something. It seems that the dealer closest to the distributor would have one ( Newnan) but they don't, nor does most other dealers that are closest . Don't make a lot of sense espescially when you really want to lay hands on one.

G

·
The dealer in Lexington Ky has a white Tiger in the showroom, or at least they did last Saturday, January 27th.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Waco has a black 07 Tiger DEMO :cool:

needless to say I took it for a test, 1st impression:

1) the Tiger is obviously much bigger than my bonnie, i'm about 6'3", unlike the Sprint you sit upright and can see easily; but the pegs still felt too near to the seat
2) ahh cold weather starting, and the triple growl, nuff said
3) being a new rider the tall bike did feel a little top heavy, but the bonnie felt small getting back on, im sure i could get used to cornering on the Tiger, maybe
4) the gears felt a little notchy but the bonnie was the same at first, im not worried about that
5) the only thing I HATE is the big can on one side and the expensive and awkward luggage, the seat also does not go with luggage
6) overall I liked it but there is a lot of competition with the Yama FJR and the obvious sport touring or full touring bikes; maybe I could talk them into free bags and abs and heated grips :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts